Do you have a passion for K-12 education and enjoy working directly with educators to improve learning processes and increase student achievement? Classworks is seeking experienced professionals who are self-motivated, enthusiastic, and passionate about training. We are a leader in providing high-quality online instruction that accelerates student learning and makes teaching a joy. Come join our team and have the unique opportunity to contribute to an exciting, growing organization that values teamwork, employee development, and the ability to contribute to equity in education.
Core Job Responsibilities
New Sales Efforts
Provide support for new sales efforts including:
- Partnering with account executives to deliver sales presentations
- Provide product expertise during demos and presentations to prospects
- Spearhead product training and support (onsite and virtual) during Classworks ‘pilots’ for schools/districts looking to purchase
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders such as principals, curriculum leaders, and other district administrators to help advance the sale
- Closely monitor implementation of Classworks in schools where expansion opportunities exist to help advance expansion in the district
- Support site visits of prospects to schools using Classworks, to advance a sale
- Attend state and local conferences to build relationships with key stakeholders
- Close connection and communication with account executive; understand the goals and objectives of the account executive with relation to their opportunities and support them to achieve those goals.
- Become a Classworks Certified Trainer and maintain product expertise by participating in ongoing product training and professional development.
- Deliver onsite training (based on the pre-determined training modules) to schools and districts who have purchased training days
- Deliver Classworks-related breakout sessions in partnership with customer districts at conferences; provide coaching to presenting educators as needed
- Deliver training sessions at Classworks’ annual regional user group meetings.
- Stick closely to training modules and materials developed by Classworks professional learning team -- providing training that is within the provided guidelines.
Support customer renewal efforts, including:
- In partnership with the account executive, manage the transition of a school/district from a prospect to a customer after official onboarding by support -- Kickoff meeting(s) with key district and school stakeholders to build excitement and an understanding of why they have purchased Classworks and how they will use it (not product training)
- Maintain positive ongoing relationships with key stakeholders (principals and administrators) in customer districts throughout their lifecycle.
- Provide quarterly account check-ins to determine the health of accounts, pull in the appropriate resources within Classworks to support the account as needed.
- Provide excellent, solution-oriented customer service at all times