Lead Development Specialist
- 1 -3 years of experience with telephone sales and/or lead nurturing
- Team player who possesses a desire and ability to work in a fast-paced, goal-oriented, high-growth sales environment.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to follow processes, identify areas for process improvement, and make recommendations for improvement.
- Exceptional communication skills coupled with excellent listening skills
- Excellent written communication skills and knows how to write a relevant message to the buyer
- Flexibility in moving between diverse job tasks
- Strategic thinking skills: critical thinking is a must when identifying customer concerns, revenue maximization opportunities, and customer next steps.
- Possesses an outstandingly warm, positive, energetic, and professional demeanor
- Solid work ethic and integrity with a desire to work with a high level of energy and be a Classworks brand advocate
- Excellent technology skills including CRM, Zoom, Google Suite, Microsoft Suite, etc.
Skills & Qualifications
- High volume prospecting/calling
- Execute a precise contact cadence (phone calls, emails) in efforts to schedule appointments for sales reps with qualified prospects
- Work various lead types to qualify or disqualify based on specific criteria
- Identify organizational structure, decision-makers, and key influencers once a lead is qualified through research tools such as CRM, Google, LinkedIn
- Nurture a lead effectively until they are sales-ready
- Gather key information during conversations with the decision-makers by asking pertinent discovery and follow up questions to determine current needs and challenges
- Effective use of CRM (Copper) to accurately track activity and account information of all prospects
- Consistently meet and exceed activity metrics in areas of leads worked, completed calls, and appointments scheduled
- Ability to complement quantity with quality and effectiveness
- Quickly learn and understand the education technology market, the buying personas, and how Classworks fits in the marketplace
- Build rapport with prospects by offering resources (webinar invitations, white papers, relevant blog articles, etc.) and understanding where the prospect is in the buying process
- Build collaborative relationships with marketing and sales to efficiently hand off qualified leads and schedule demo appointments
How to Apply