There is no denying that students need intervention more than ever and can significantly benefit from summer learning. However, the teacher shortage crisis leaves many schools struggling to offer a meaningful summer program that will positively impact learning.
Join us as we discuss strategies for building an effective and enjoyable summer learning experience -- even in the middle of staffing challenges.
- The summer learning structure and schedule
- Important ways to measure success
- Instructional content to cover
- Effectively integrate SEL into your program
- How to engage students and staff