Join our panel of administrators to see how digital resources paired with transformational classroom practices lead to success. From best practices for MTSS to how to differentiate grade level instruction to help all students grow - - our panel of experts will share what's working and what isn't in their school districts.
Leave with actionable ways to:
- Screen students and provide rigorous, on-grade level reading and math lessons
- Weave in high quality instruction all year long, not just for spring test prep
- Use assessment data to provide targeted, individualized instruction to find and fix learning gaps
- Use Curriculum-based Measurement Probes for bi-weekly progress monitoring
- Provide more intensive intervention with increased instructional time and weekly progress monitoring
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the intervention and make adjustments