Do you have a plan to support ALL students this summer, including Exceptional Learners?
Experts from Classworks & Pearson’s aimswebPlus are teaming up to give you the perfect guide for building a successful summer program -- whether in person or remote. Strike a balance between meaningful technology and hands-on learning for students.
Learn how to effectively assess your students using aimswebPlus to provide the best individualized experience, close remaining gaps, and address unfinished learning before the new school year. Plus, weave in teacher-led stations focused on essential skills and standards.
In each section, we’ll dive deeper into how to support special education students with an effective summer program. Leave with lesson plans and pacing guide resources to support a summer program for every learner.
- How to use aimswebPlus data to inform summer school and back to school
- Supporting IEP goals in a short, summer school setting
- Structuring the perfect summer school day
- Where to find free station rotation guides and how to use them
- What should Independent Learning look like?
- Addressing social & emotional needs of students
Did you join one of our previous summer learning webinars? We’ve added new resources to support special education. Can’t join live? Register to receive the recording.